You will learn:
- Why cultural-competency is essential for business success
- How the Lewis Model can help your clients or company in the context of both national and organizational cultures
- How to apply the Lewis Model to communication, meetings, presentations, negotiations, leadership and building trust with individuals and teams
Michael J. Gates from Helsinki Finland – the man to be our guide
The instruction will be led by Michael J. Gates, Vice Chairman of Richard Lewis Communications and Associate Fellow at the UK’s most prestigious business school: Saïd Business School – University of Oxford.
Michael will use pioneering learning techniques, such as the CultureActive interactive web interface – awarded most innovative technology on its launch by the US State Education Dept. Center for International Business Education and Research – and the widely revered, unique Cross-Cultural Dialogue Mat.
You will come away with:
- A thorough grounding in the Lewis Model – a rubric of cultural competency
- An understanding of how to use CultureActive and the online interface for coaching, managing and leading – from your own cultural profile
- Certification as an official CultureActive coach, and administrative access to the CultureActive web resource
- Preferred rates on CultureActive licenses to utilize with your clients and inside your organization.
Who should attend?
You should attend if you are:
- A professional coach with clients who are or will be working globally
- An HR or Learning and Development professional charged with ensuring profitable global transitions for your organization and staff
- Considering a future career as a cross-cultural coach or trainer, or adding a global element to other behavioral training you already deliver
If you are booking more than one ticket, please use Coupon Code “CACCCT20” to get 20% discount.