The CultureActive Certification Program
You will learn:
- Why cultural-competency is essential for business success
- How the Lewis Model can help your clients or company in the context of both national and organizational cultures
- How to apply the Lewis Model to communication, meetings, presentations, negotiations, leadership and building trust with individuals and teams
Michael J. Gates from Helsinki Finland – the man to be our guide
The instruction will be led by Michael J. Gates, Vice Chairman of Richard Lewis Communications and Associate Fellow at the UK’s most prestigious business school: Saïd Business School – University of Oxford.
Michael will use pioneering learning techniques, such as the CultureActive, interactive web interface – awarded most innovative technology on its launch by the US State Education Dept. Center for International Business Education and Research – and the widely revered, unique Cross-Cultural Dialogue Mat.
You will come away with:
- A thorough grounding in the Lewis Model – a rubric of cultural competency
- An understanding of how to use CultureActive and the online interface for coaching, managing and leading – from your own cultural profile
- Certification as an official CultureActive coach
- Preferred rates on CultureActive licenses to utilize with your clients and inside your organization
For more information or to register (limited space available):