A Saturday excursion to Oxford
Learning at Riversdown is not just about what happens in the training room. It is also about experiencing, using and learning the language in a structured and dynamic social setting. We aim to put you quickly into meaningful contact with real people, both local and other course participants.
The social programme can include:
- A visit to the theatre
- The chance to ‘Meet the Village’ in nearby West Meon
- Saturday trips to London, Oxford, Salisbury or Stonehenge
- A visit to Winchester, England’s first capital
- A lively talk about English Cheese
- An introduction to Scottish Dancing
- An evening of Magic
Course participants elect a Social President for the week (at least three have gone on to be Prime Minister of their country). A team spirit soon develops and many people keep in touch across countries and continents for years after they first met at Riversdown.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with trends in international communication. Subscribe »